Classic Comfort Foods and Cast Iron Cooking
Friday, October 30th 2020 6-8pm
Out of stock
Friday, October 30th, 2020 6-8pm
Class Description: This class will make you want to curl up by the fire to enjoy the delicious menu we’ve put together to warm up on those cold winter nights. We will teach you how roasting brings out the best flavors in ingredients. Cast iron cooking will feature skillet cornbread and slap your mama soup beans! Together, we will layer sliced potatoes with duck fat to create a decadent pommes Anna. We will end the meal with a warm-from-the-oven chocolate soufflé that will leave you wanting more.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Now serving wine by the glass and bottle, craft beer, and bourbon!