Session Eight: Cook Like A Food Network Star
July 26th-30th 9am-3pm
Out of stock
Session Eight: Cook Like A Food Network Star July 26th-30th 9am-3pm
During this 5-day camp experience, your young chef (age 8+) will participate in hands-on classes under the guidance of our expert Chef Instructors. This week the campers will learn how to make some of the Food Network Stars Best Dishes!
Each day will feature a challenge inspired by a different show.
- Kids Baking Championship The competition involves children competing to make the best dish, and are judged on presentation, taste, and creativity.We will take our bakers on a safari of sweetness as they challenge them to create mini cheesecakes with colorful animal prints, from tiger and zebra …
- Good Eats Reloaded We will explore the origins of ingredients, decode culinary customs and make delicious recipes created by Alton Brown himself. We will focus on a few episodes of the show, “How the Dough Rises” and “For Who the Cheese Melts”
- Cupcake Wars Kid chefs are divided into teams and are given a cupcake challenge and a decorating theme. Frosting, flour and fun are flying all around on this delicious day of camp.
- Chopped Junior In this version of the long-running Chopped show, children are tasked with making something out of mystery-basket ingredients.
- Special guest from Miss Delaney Cakes with start to finish tutorial on baking cakes, cake decorating, piping, and class”Nailed It” cake decorating challenge with each child taking home their masterful creation.
Non Refundable Registration Fee : $15.00
After care is available for each camp starting with drop off time starting at 8am and pick up time at 5pm for an additional $75.00 per week.
Camp sessions are limited to no more than 20 spaces
Camp fees are not refundable, but with sufficient advance notice (35 days or more), we will gladly move your camper to another camp session or apply the session fees to our regular CIT classes. Camp reservation is confirmed upon our receipt of a completed enrollment form and payment of tuition.